Midwest Firefighter

Chimney fire

This photo was taken Jan. 18 in Thorhult by Bob Thompson, Gygla Fire Chief. The fire is believed to have started from the chimney in the attic.

Anamosa fire

     Anamosa firefighters received a report of a house fire Monday afternoon, Jan. 14, and upon arrival the front portion of the house was ablaze.

Barn fire

     The Red Oak Fire Department was called to a barn fire on Feb. 11. The barn was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived.

Practicing on ice

     Members of the Humboldt Fire Department took part in ice rescue training instructed by Gary Owen of Professional Rescue Innovations through the Fire Service Training Bureau training pr

Pages

Blaze Publications, Inc.

Jeff Gargano - Editor
P.O. Box 122
Humboldt, IA 50548
jeff@blazepublicationsinc.com
Phone: (515) 604-6400
Fax: (515) 332-1505

News and Advertising: News and advertising deadlines are the 15th of each month for the next month's issue.

 

Comment Here